Tired of traditional, predictable sermons? Know where the message is headed five minutes after it starts?
Freshen up your mind and soul with this landmark sermon series from the fall fo 2019. Two churches, three preachers, 24 messages, 12 topics.
Starting September 15, live weekly Sunday morning lectures were held at two Southern California Churches:
- LIFEHouse in the San Fernando Valley 10 AM Sundays, 18355 Roscoe Boulevard in Northridge (L.A.) Across the street from Northridge Hospital, on Roscoe near Reseda. An ELCA Lutheran Church.
- THE WELL at Surf City (OC) 10 AM Sundays, 2721 Delaware Street in Huntington Beach. Go to the big parking lot in the back–we are in the remodeled chapel. Pentecostal (Foursquare and ARC).
Click on below to listen/interact with each chapter:
- Rule #1: Stand up Straight with Your Shoulders Back
- September 15, 2019
- Rule #2: Treat Yourself Like Someone You Are Responsible for Helping.
- September 22, 2019
- Rule #3: Make Friends with People Who Want the Best for You.
- September 29, 2019
- Rule #4: Compare Yourself to Who You Were Yesterday, Not to Someone Else Today.
- October 6, 2019
- Rule #5: Do Not Let Your Children Do Anything That Makes You Dislike Them.
- October 13, 2019
- Rule #6: Set Your House in Perfect Order Before You Criticize the World.
- October 20, 2019
- Rule #7: Pursue What is Meaningful (Not What is Expedient).
- October 27, 2019
- Rule #8: Tell the Truth–or at Least Don’t Lie
- November 3, 2019
- Rule #9: Assume that the Person You are Listening to Might Know Something You Don’t.
- November 10, 2019
- Rule #10: Be Precise in Your Speech
- November 17, 2019
- Rule #11: Do Not Bother Children When They are Skateboarding.
- November 24, 2019
- Rule #12: Pet a Cat When You Encounter One on the Street.
- December 1, 2019